Sunday, November 14, 2010

Pages in their Teens

I remember when they were just single digits. *sniff* They grow up so fast.

Monkeyface Page 19



TKMGK Page 17


Hey guess what? I was just part of a podcast on Friday. No this is not some experimental sculpture. This is what the internet was made for. It's like you and your friends were given free reign at a radio station. I got to blather on about myself and talk comics for an ungodly amount of time. Highly recommend it. I'll give with the link as soon as they post it. Not to build it up or anything, but it may be the single most important thing you ever listen to in your life. And remember, the world is going to end in 2012, John Cusack will be the only survivor, so if you are not him, although I do know he is an avid follower of this blog, there's not much time left. Just sayin' is all.

No comments: